Scott M. Jensen, DMD, PA’s Nondiscrimination Statement
Scott M. Jensen DMD, PA complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of color, race, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Scott M. Jensen DMD., PA does not exclude people or treat them differently because of color, race, national origin, age, disability, or sex.
Scott M. Jensen, DMD, PA:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
- If you need these services, contact the administrative staff.
If you believe that Scott M. Jensen DMD, PA has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of color, race, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with Gwynda Liner, Practice Manager, 920 Cherry Street, Greensboro, NC 27401, 336.379.1500, fax. 336.379.8585. You can file a grievance in person or by mail or fax. If you need help filing a grievance, Gwynda Liner is available to help you.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1.800.368.1019, 800.537.7697 (TDD
Complaint forms are available at http://www.hhs.gov/ocr/office/file/index.html.
15 Top Languages spoken in NC:
Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean, French, Arabic, Hmong, Russian, Tagalog, Gujarati, Mon-Khmer Cambodian, German, Hindi, Laotian, and Japanese. If you speak any language other than English, language assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Please notify us.