Scott M. Jensen, DMD
Oral Surgeon Greensboro
Certified, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons
Davidson College, Davidson NC
Bachelor of Science, Pre-Medicine 1980
Medical University of South Carolina,
College of Dental Medicine
D.M.D. Degree 1985
Charlotte Memorial Hospital, Charlotte, NC
General Dental Practice Residency1986
Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Bronx, NY
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency 1989
Ready to schedule your appointment with Dr. Jensen?
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Scott M. Jensen, DMD, in Greensboro, NC, practices a full scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery with expertise ranging from corrective jaw surgery to wisdom tooth removal.
Contact us today with any questions or to plan your visit!
Private Practice, solo
- 1989 to 2001, 530 North Elam Ave. Greensboro, N.C.
- 2001 to present, 920 Cherry Street, Greensboro, NC
- Past member, Executive Committee, Guilford County Dental Society
- Member, Board of Trustees, Caring Dental Professionals Program, 1999 to 2002
- Volunteer Coordinator, Caring Dental Professionals Program, 1999 to 2002
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery 1990-present
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons 1997-present
- North Carolina Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons 1989-present
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology 1990-present
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology 2002-present
- Guilford County Dental Society 1989-present
- North Carolina Third District Dental Society 1989-present
- North Carolina Dental Society 1989-present
- American Dental Association 1985-present
- Cone Health
New Patient Information
- What To Expect At Your First Appointment
- Learn About Our Practice
- Office Informations – Hours|Address|Contact Information
- Register Before Your Appointment
Dr. Jensen was born and raised in High Point, NC. When away from this office, Dr. Jensen enjoys mountain biking, tennis, running, golf, and spending time with his family.